In this podcast I discuss all or nothing thinking and all or nothing actions. We get you thinking about how you can take a look where your all or nothing thinking is holding you back and reassess what you want to believe.
All or nothing is a safe way to think. There’s no ambiguity, just 100% positivity that we are right or good and they’re wrong or bad. Here I set you tasks to get you out of this mindset and start getting clarity on your values and freedom in your decision making.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Why it can be so challenging to think critically
- The benefits of seeing the grey and not just the black and the white.
- How all or nothing thinking causes us feel overwhelm
- How to hold space for alternative views.
- Why questioning yourself gives you self confidence
- The 3 questions that can give you freedom of choice