A huge part of the eventful message is that fitness should revolve around your life, not the other way around. I truly believes that quality of life is of the utmost importance, and I want to help as many people as possible understand and implement that philosophy in their own lives. Additionally, when it comes to successfully accomplishing your goals, it’s about far more than simply wanting to do it or having the relevant knowledge; you need to have a specific, personalized step-by-step process for how you’re going to get there.
The one-time Behavior & Habits Consult service is a helpful stepping stone for those who are struggling to know what behaviors and habits to implement for themselves and would like professional help in this area. Note that this is not an ongoing coaching relationship, but rather, a one-off service.
- This service is suitable for a beginner to intermediate level of comfort with nutrition (if you have a nutrition-related goal) as well as those who are looking to make long-term strides with their health. This is not a strictly macros-based nutrition plan but rather is focused more on implementing the right daily health behaviors customized to you.
- Please note that it is not necessary to purchase both a Behavior & Habits Consult and a Macro Consult.
- You do not have to have experience tracking macros, nor is it required that you track them post-consult unless requested by you or deemed appropriate by Sohee.
- Please note that this is not a meal plan service.
- There are no ongoing check-ins with this option as it is not a coaching relationship.
- This is not intended to diagnose or treat an eating disorder. If you suffer from an eating disorder, please seek the aid of a qualified professional.