Try these delicious brownies for a healthy edge to a tasty treat, add some chocolate chips to enhance the chocolovliness in this recipe!
- 1 egg
- 0.20 cup egg white
- 1 tsp, Baking Powder
- 2 Scoop chocolate shakeology (could use any protein powder)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 g greek yoghurt
- 0.10 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Quinoa Flour
- 1 peeled and chopped sweet potato
- 2 tbsp All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp honey
Method (yields 12):
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Either bake sweet potato for 40mins OR steam in microwave steamer for ~8 mins whilst prepping the rest of the mixture
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Puree or mash sweet potato and add to the mixture
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 mins.
Depending on ingredients each serving is ~ 108 calories; 3g fat; 14g carbs; 7g protein.
These would make a great post workout refuel or as a snack on the go.